- The article should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article should be written in English or Arabic.
- The article should be typed in MS Document format, Font 12 Times New Roman, Single Line Spacing on A4-paper size, and 10 to 25 pages or about 4.000-8.000 words.
- The title of the article is written not more than 15 words.
- All submission must include 100 - 300 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain the purposes, methodology, and findings of the study.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address.
- All references must follow the APA style as far as possible.
- Article Format
B. Literature Review
C. Research Methodology
Reference Style for DINAMIKA ILMU
Journal of Education (State Islamic Institute of Samarinda/IAIN Samarinda)
Ningrum, A. S. B., Latief, M.A., and Sulistyo, G. H. (2016). The Effect of Mind Mapping on EFL Students’ Idea Development in Argumentative Writing across Gender Differences and Learning Styles. Dinamika Ilmu. Vol. 16 No 1, 2016. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.21093/di.v16i1.296.
Nurhayati, Dwi Astuti Wahyu. (2016). Using Local Drama in Writing and Speaking: EFL Learners’ Creative Expression. Journal of English Language Teaching and Linguistics, Vol 1. No 1, 2016. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.21462/jeltl.v1i1.13.
Halliday, M.A.K dan Matthiessen, Christian. (2004). An Introduction to Functional Grammar. London: Arnold.
van Leeuwen, T. (2008). Discourse and Practice. New Tools for Critical Discourse Analysis. New York. Oxford University Press.
Chapter in Book
Van Dijk, T. A. (2007). Macro Contexts. Lecture First International Conference on Discourse and Intercultural Relations, University of Murcia, September 2004. In U. Dagmar Scheu Lottgen and José Saura Sánchez (Eds.), Discourse and International Relations. (pp. 3-26). Bern: Lang.
Fairclough, N., Mulderrig, J. and Wodak, R. (2011). Critical Discourse Analysis. In Van Dijk (ed.) Discourse Studies. A multidisciplinary Introduction. London: Sage.
Nadzrah Abu Bakar. (2007). Factors that contribute to the effective use of computers in the classroom: A case study. AsiaCall Journal Online Vol 2. Retrieved April 14, 2009 from http://www.asia-call.org/AsiaJournal2.php Nov 2007.
Conference Paper / Proceedings
Fauzan, Umar. (2014). Developing EFL Speaking Materials for the Second Semester Students of STAIN Samarinda. Proceedings of 61th TEFLIN International Conference. Oct, 2014. pp. 861-864. UNS Surakarta.
David Post, Michael. (2009). Representations of Meaning Within Textual Personas: An Analysis of 2008 US Presidential Campaign Speeches. Unpublished Thesis. Magister Program. University of Birmingham.
NOTE: It is suggested the use of a reference manager, such as: Mendeley or ZOTERO.
The PDF version of this guideline is available for download here.